Sunday 7 March 2010

Skincare Haul :) + VIDEO REQUESTS?

Hello my darlinggss :) Guess what I didddd..


That's righttt :P the Clinique 3 Step Programme is now mine to tryy :P I've wanted to start this for ages and I was in boots reluctantly looking at the Neutrogena stuff (Which I have grown to love, but still) and then decided that I might aswell just go for it :P
Did the little test thing, the problem with my skin is that I'm combination-oily (more oily) but I don't tan at all, I just burn, so the assistant was worried my skin wouldn't react well to the stronger cleanser, but she tried it on my nose (how attractive) and it was fine aha :P
So yeah, I got the starter pack just to try it, even though I know I'm going to love it hehe!

Thenn, I went on over to the Biore section, their pore strips are really good but also quite pricey, so you can imagine how happy I was when I went over there and everything was 2 for £8! (A pack of 6 strips costs £8 as it is!)

Now I'll leave you all with the lovely thought of me in the bath with one of these things on + facemask etcetc ;D

If any one wants me to do a review on either of these or both, just comment me :) As you can see I have the ability to access a webcam now, so any videos you want, request!! :)

XOXO,
Lucy Victoria

1 comment:

  1. You should definitely a review on the Clinique 3 step programme. I've always been back and forth about getting it, but i haven't been completely "sold" yet.
    Let us know if it actually makes a difference :)
    xo

    ReplyDelete