Sunday 21 February 2010

Mini Bluewater Haul




Face:
Benefit Playstick in Jax
Benefit Erase Paste
Benefit Hoola contour
MAC Pink Swoon Blush

Eyes:
Sleek Palette 'Stormy'
Benefit Waterproof Bad Gal eyeliner
Girls Aloud 'Nadine' Lashes

Lips:
Illamasqua 'Fable' lipstick
Ample Pink Plushglass


Me today :) My mummy and I went to Bluewater, most importantly to the MAC Counter in House of Fraser. I swear everytime I go to MAC I'm overwhelmed by everything and just want to buy everything!

I settled on Impassioned (Amplified Creme), which is an 'amped up fuchsia' according to the website (I'd say that's about right) and Creme Cup (Cremesheen) Which is a 'light blue pink'. It was between Creme Cup and Angel, but then when I swatched them both on my hand they looked remarkably similar apart from Creme Cup had a more... Well.. Cream finish. I don't like the feel of frosts, so Creme Cup it was.

Swatches are below :)
Impassioned

Creme Cup

I also picked up a Revlon 'Contour' Brush, which I would say is comparable to the MAC 217, if just a little bit fluffier:





So that's it for todays mini haul, I've still got to do my backdated posts from January, so I'll probably do those after I post this :)

XOXO,
Lucy Victoria

No comments:

Post a Comment