Sunday 21 February 2010

Birthday Haul with swatches (12th February)



So so so! Number one of my backdated posts, this one from my birthday :)



Me and my boyfriend in the morning before travelling off to London to the wonderful world of Selfridges :P Excuse my very attractive face xD When I went in there I was seriously overwhelmed by all the colours and just EVERYTHING. Me and my mum were practically falling all over the lipsticks in amazement :P I must of been there for about 2 hours just staring at everything before I even decided (Poor Luke getting bored watching me flop around over makeup :P)

First to MAC, I couldn't decide on a lipstick even though I knew I wanted to buy one, so instead of getting one and then regretting it, I decided not to buy one and to wait until I definately knew.
In the end I settled for 2 plushlglasses (Wildly Lush, Ample Pink), a lipglass (Underage) and a blush (Pink Swoon). Before I got there I had debated getting Well Dressed, but on seeing it I didn't like the finish (Satins are not my thing at all) Once getting my little bag of happiness I looked over the other side of the store and saw the Illamasqua counter! Had totally forgotten it was there, but once I got there again, was too excited to even really look properly.

Then I saw something that caught my eye! Fable lipstick. It's actually gorgeous, and the staying power is pretty amazing. It's a matte so it's a bit drying but I teamed it with Ample Pink plushglass and it goes fineeee :)
The day before we went to London my mum had taken me to Benefit and I picked up the Bad Gal Waterproof eyeliner as well as the One Hot Minute bronzer. Both of them are absolutely awesome products, only thing that bugs me is the bronzers packaging is terrible and when you take the lid off product flies everywhere if you're not careful, even if the plastic cover is still inside! Swatches belowww :)


L-R: Ample Pink plushglass, Underage lipglass, Widly Lush plushglass

L-R: Ample Pink plushglass, Underage lipglass, Widly Lush plushglass, Pink Swoon sheertone blush


Illamasqua Fable Lipstick

Underage Lipglass


Wildly Lush plushglassAmple Pink plushglass

1 comment: